Page 27 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1323252627282931 ... LastLast

Thread: Terminator: Genisys

1. I like T3, but I know I am in the minority.

2. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    That comic was awful.
    Robocop in general is awful. The concept sounds so great but then you realize how pompous the role of cop is.

It's like if Batman decided to be a bellhop. Sure he'd so cool shit and make mad tips but this isn't what I want to see these powers used for after the initial novelty wears off.

3. The original Robocop was a fantastic satire
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Shakespearean tragedy imo.

Robocop is a great movie, but not necessarily a great franchise.
    Last edited by GohanX; 21 Jan 2017 at 11:29 PM.

6. Agreed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Cameron said Genisys was great, so I have zero faith in him these days. Someone needs to invent a real time displacement device and transport 1980's/90's Cameron to 2017 ASAP.

There's no real Terminator movies aside from T1 & T2. Please just let this series die.
    I didn't entirely believe him when he said that. Either someone paid him or asked him for a favor.

8. He probably saw that the rights were going to be available sooner or later and why help kill a franchise when you can bs a little and maybe scoop up the rights to a franchise that needs work but could be revived with his golden touch?

9. He's big buddies with Arnold, he's not going to throw him under a bus and potentially reveal his metal endoskeleton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Yeah, why would he sour Arnold on the franchise if he knows he needs his help later?