Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1424262728293032 ... LastLast

Thread: Terminator: Genisys

1. So Cameron's new terminator flick will be a direct sequel to T2, the other movies were in an alternate timeline. This starts to explain how Linda Hamilton can return after being declared dead in part 3.

http://screenrant.com/terminator-6-t...nt-day-sequel/

2. Nope.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. No one loves Terminator 1 & 2 more than me, but please, please stop raping the corpse of this series. Let it die.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. Sarah Connor Chronicles is better than all the movies after 2. I'm not sure how that happened, but it happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

I'll always be bummed that it got cancelled right when it started getting really good.

6. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    I'll always be bummed that it got cancelled right when it started getting really good.
    Agreed. I felt the same way about the Blade TV series.

Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

7. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    Agree. Really liked it.

Really don't like a "T2 sequel" starring T2 people. Time to let Arnie & Co. go.

8. Better than giving it to jj Abrams

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

You guys can thank all the comic book movies for this.

"what, comic book fans put up with you doing whatever the fuck you want and retconing everything?"
    "oh, they fucking love it. They will buy the singles, the binded full editions and multiple covers of all the same product too"
    *Hollywood movie sleaze producer starts to froth at the mouth
    Last edited by Fe 26; 01 Oct 2017 at 12:25 AM.

10. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    Agree. Really liked it.

Really don't like a "T2 sequel" starring T2 people. Time to let Arnie & Co. go.
    They did that with Salvation. It sucked.