Page 1 of 35 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Terminator: Genisys

1. Terminator: Genisys

This will probably be horrible like all the other non-Cameron Terminator films, but whatever. Apparently the plot is supposed to be some Back to the Future 2 nonsense where John Connor has to go back and protect young Sarah and fix other stuff that's wrong with the timeline...or something. Plus, they explain old Arnold T-800 by saying that Terminator flesh ages (which is actually something that Cameron touches on in the bonus materials on the T2 DVD, although he made it sound more like the flesh would eventually start rotting instead of just aging).

First shots from filming leaked today, including Arnold looking very un-Terminator like...I can only assume this time around he jumps a guy coming out of American Eagle at the mall instead of some biker:

This is supposed to be Kyle Reese and Sarah Connor...wtf, this girl looks like she's 12. I'm getting a serious pedo vibe off of this pic:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Term001.jpg 
Views:	2315 
Size:	78.4 KB 
ID:	74285   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Term002.jpg 
Views:	2540 
Size:	102.5 KB 
ID:	74286  

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

Green screen clothing, huh? CG has gone too far!

3. That girl you're getting a pedo vibe from is Emilia Clark, aka the often naked Daenerys Targaryen, and not even close to 12
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. 27, and yet she could still easily pass for a minor. I dunno. She comes across fairly badass on Game of Thrones... where she commands the loyalty of an army, several world-class fighters, and a litter of motherfucking dragons. That she can thus intimidate her enemies while being the opposite of physically imposing is part of the appeal there. But that's not Sarah Connor.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

Sarah Connor wasn't exactly physically imposing in Terminator, and she was still pretty bad ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Arnold looking very un-Terminator like...I can only assume this time around he jumps a guy coming out of American Eagle at the mall instead of some biker

7. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Sarah Connor wasn't exactly physically imposing in Terminator, and she was still pretty bad ass.
    Lean would be the best way to describe her IMO.

8. do the terminators have blast processors now

9. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    and blonde.

10. And not 4 feet tall.