Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 203032333435 LastLast

Thread: Terminator: Genisys

Everything Terminator from here on out is going to suck because they play it safe and retread this and that from 2. Until they hand it to some a lister and let him do what he wants, it wont get better.

2. I think the problem is that anyone who's not a hack is too busy doing their own cool shit to waste time trying to resuscitate someone else's fubar franchise.

3. Maybe. I just can't stand Goyer on a personal level. It's like Blade was a fluke. Everything else has been trash.
    Who wrote the Hasselhoff Nick Fury? Ya boi Davey G!

4. I watched T3 a few years ago, I still dig it. That scene Arnold paid for is worth it.

5. The Terminators were cooler when they didn’t CGI morph into whatever the writer thought would be neat.

6. The writer doesn't seem to have many ideas here. "His arm is a blade. Ok but his arm can also turn in to that same blade."
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. New trailer. It looks...not horrible, I guess, but it's just impossible to get excited about a new Terminator film, especially when it's yet another carbon-copy of all the others. Please stop shitting these out.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

8. I'm curious, but not where I want to spend money on it.

9. Hard no, thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

10. This was shockingly very decent, especially considering how much of a complete re-tread the plot was. Even the chick playing the LGBT-1000 was good.

But if they make another one I really hope they finally go in a completely different direction with the series. The whole "Terminator & protector sent back in time to kill/save future resistance leader" bullshit has been done to death and beyond.

Still, I can finally say I saw a Terminator movie where the T-800 gives drapery advice to people.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww