Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 35678911 ... LastLast

Thread: Soylent

1. :/
    Boo, Hiss.

So My new batch of Soylent v1.1 shipped today. I'm hoping the new probiotic fortified jam keeps the Funk of Forty Thousand Years from trumpeting out of my asshole.

I'll report back once it arrives.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I'm hoping the new probiotic fortified jam keeps the Funk of Forty Thousand Years from trumpeting out of my asshole.
    LOL

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    So My new batch of Soylent v1.1 shipped today. I'm hoping the new probiotic fortified jam keeps the Funk of Forty Thousand Years from trumpeting out of my asshole.
    Well....it IS time for Thriller.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I feel better than I do when I'm cooking and eating food. I'm pretty surprised. I'm not going to go full Soylent all the time, because I like food, but maybe 10 or so meals a week. Also, I guess I was carrying around 15 pounds of shit in my intestines, because that's how much weight I lost this week while still eating 2000 calories a day.
    Awesome. Get rid of the horrible fart issue and this sounds like it could be the perfect thing for work.

I'll report back on my 1.1 farts. It should be here in a week or so.

7. 1.2 came out last week.

Today, we take another step towards achieving this goal with the launch of Soylent 1.2. All shipments leaving our facilities now contain the updated formula.

Soylent 1.2 no longer uses fish oil as a source of omega 3 fatty acids. These essential nutrients are now provided by algal oil, which results in a formula produced with increased efficiency and without the use of animal products.

After further evaluation, the enzyme blend introduced in Soylent 1.1 has been removed from the 1.2 formula to increase satiety.
    We'll see how this update works out. My first shipment has not arrived yet.

1.1 fixed the farts but added some queasiness and didn't really do much for hunger. I'm excited about the new oil blend.

They shipped me a free 2 weeks of 1.1, so I'll go through that and then get to 1.2

9. I finally contacted them about my shipment. It got lost in the shuffle somewhere and they immediately sent out my starter kit.

I have version 1.3 in the fridge now. It'll be ready for consumption in a few hours. I'm going to start off with snack sized portions today.

I will update later.

10. Soylent Log, 9 May 2015

Someone stole my 1.3 from the fridge and I will get the new 1.4 instead. I will update later

but seriously, what sorts of things are they doing between versions