Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 345679 ... LastLast

Thread: Soylent

A modest proposal.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

I may or may not have a license to ill.

3. Mine hasn't shipped yet.

4. I get that it's nutritionally superior to Ensure, but unless you're planning on giving up food forever this just seems like an experiment for its own sake.
    Boo, Hiss.

I am doing a one week experiment, yes. I will probably continue it whenever v1.1 comes out. Honestly, I could (and probably will) do this for at least two meals a day. It's just so fucking easy, and a $3 nutritionally complete meal is hard to pass up.

Oh shit, I forgot about this. I had a doc that put me on ensure for a week a number of years ago. It was fucking miserable. Soylent is not miserable. Anecdotal, but whatever.

7. Do you have enough to do 2 weeks?

Protip: Quaid would
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Nah. I just went for the one week option when this thing was on kickstarter or whatever.

Next time.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Oh shit, I forgot about this. I had a doc that put me on ensure for a week a number of years ago. It was fucking miserable. Soylent is not miserable. Anecdotal, but whatever.
    I did Ensure for a week to forget what food tastes like as a chef. I feel that.
    Boo, Hiss.