Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 79101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: Mortal Kombat X (Android, iOS, PC, PS4, One)

1. I'm getting hyped for this. Somebody on NeoGAF linked to a Youtube series from MK Secrets. It's done by an ESL person, so they use a TTS for the talking but has a LOT of information about all of the games. I had NO idea Stryker was planned for the first game. It then got me into remember the ill-fated 98 TV show so I of course had to go hunt that down.

2. I'm definitely on this. I'm leaning towards PC but could be tempted towards another system. The big thing is the joystick support but MK doesn't really need it...

3. It really doesn't. I find I did worse when I used a stick for MK, probably because there are not many rolling motions just F,F,P etc.

4. New fatality at 3:20. In another video, Brutalities are mentioned (seems rather redundant with how intense x-rays are). I'm getting unreasonably excited about this. I don't have a One or 4, so I'll probably get it on PC if I can't hold out.
    Last edited by Rumpy; 06 Feb 2015 at 05:10 PM.

5. From Yoshi's link:

6. More or less a sizzle real, but :42 to see the Brutality title mentioned (the finisher isn't actually shown).

7. They are showing off brutatlities right now.

They are pretty much like EX enders with special animations for each move that kill.

edit: updated with youtube link
    Last edited by sedition; 26 Feb 2015 at 06:17 PM.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

8. Here's a smaller highlight reel. I love this, so much better than the original Brutality. Boon says there are over 100 of them.

9. These damn intros!

10. So fucking in.