Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 810111213141626 ... LastLast

Thread: Mortal Kombat X (Android, iOS, PC, PS4, One)

That's easily the craziest trailer ever for a fighting game. I never thought I'd see the day Mortal Kombat deserved to be taken more seriously than Street Fighter.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 27 Feb 2015 at 12:59 PM.

2. I wish MK played just a LITTLE better. It's getting better with each revision, with 9 being leaps and bounds above the rest, but the story, and character interaction is incredible.

3. They are pacing the reveals out so well. This game is going to be be fucking huge.

4. I can't imagine all the guys they showed in that trailer are going to be in the game. I guess I could count the spaces left of the character select screen.

Edit: They have revealed 14 characters and have 11 spaces left.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    I wish MK played just a LITTLE better. It's getting better with each revision, with 9 being leaps and bounds above the rest, but the story, and character interaction is incredible.
    And Injustice played better than 9.

I think NRS is figuring this business out.

6. I'd bet Shinook and Sindel aren't going to be playable. Evil Kitana, mask-less Sub Zero and human Scorpion will be costume alts. I think 5 full character reveals were in there.

7. I didn't see Baraka, but apparently he's in there, too.

8. and Rain!

I think the five reveals the Boon said were in there were:
    • Jacqueline Briggs (daughter of Jax)
    • Takashi Takeda (son of Kenshi)
    • Kung Jin (descendant of Kung Lao)
    • Mileena
    • Erron Black
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

9. There's a Tarkata shown standing in the background that flys by, but there's no way to know if it's Baraka or just a random guard. There's a bunch of them on the boat with the monks too. If he's in it, I hope they really work him over, he wasn't good in 9. Rain is the person that drop kicks Kotal Kahn off the building. Johnny Cage might be the guy with Raiden in the Shinook scene.
    Last edited by Rumpy; 27 Feb 2015 at 07:41 PM.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    I wish MK played just a LITTLE better. It's getting better with each revision, with 9 being leaps and bounds above the rest, but the story, and character interaction is incredible.
    Like Diff said, Injustice plays better but it's still a bit too stiff and awkward for me. I love what they're putting into this and would want to snatch it up as soon as it comes out, but they would probably have to change the feel completely out of the series roots for me to really enjoy it. I guess we'll see if this one does it better than Injustice.