Page 1 of 13 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Forza Horizon 2 (360/One)

1. Forza Horizon 2 (360/One)

Launches this fall, takes place in southern Europe. Now includes a weather system, so that should be fun.

CROSS GEN.

WHY?

Edit: Has there been another first party cross gen game before?
    Further Edit: Looks like Playground (FH1) is developing for One, and another dev is making the 360 port.
    Last edited by Chux; 02 Jun 2014 at 11:05 AM.

2. Zelda. Probably some more, but there are tons that were held back for newer systems so they're still often 'crippled' by cross-gen development.

The best thing about this would be that if it isn't apeshit graphics, it'll still be 1080p/60, which is fine by me. FH1 looked fantastic for a 720/30 game.

3. wario's woods.

4. I forgot about Zelda, but did it look better on Wii than GCN? FH1 was a lot of fun (Yoshi alarm), I'm down for a sequel.

Edit: Wario's Woods is a good example.

5. Some of the early Genesis stuff came out on Master System.

6. This also begs another question. With so many announcements (Both games, and service changes) before E3, what does MS have in store? It must be something that they feel is ridiculous.

SPORTS TV SPORTS TV SPORTS TV SPORTS TV SPORTS TV SPORTS TV SPORTS TV SPORTS TV SPORTS TV SPORTS TV SPORTS TV SPORTS TV SPORTS TV

7. MS has so much room for movement though. They can't move on hardware performance but they can on virtually everything else.

It's just such a shame that they decided to follow in Sony's PS3 footsteps. People who don't study history are doomed to repeat it blah blah blah...but that was only 8 years ago, not a half century.

8. I hope they don't lie about the location like they did with the first one.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Launches this fall, takes place in southern Europe. Now includes a weather system, so that should be fun.

CROSS GEN.

WHY?

Edit: Has there been another first party cross gen game before?
    Further Edit: Looks like Playground (FH1) is developing for One, and another dev is making the 360 port.
    This isn't real cross gen, PG makes the game and hands it to some chumps to figure it out.

10. What was the bait and switch for the first one?

People thought this one was supposed to be the LA Bayou.