Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: You Must Spread Rep Around BS

1. You Must Spread Rep Around BS

Is there a way to implement a timer for rep so that the lockout expires after a given time?
    I don't often rep people, and since there are only 5 posters on any given day, it's hard to spread it around.
    I can't tell you the last time I left rep for Mzo, but here I am today, in desperate need, and TNL won't let me get the poison out.
    If I left Mzo rep 2 weeks ago, I should be able to do so again today regardless of how many people I've fondled between then and now.
    It's bullshit and has now caused TWO useless posts when none would have needed to be made if this antiquated system was modernized to meet our needs.
    Fuck the millennium, we want it now.

2. Ask nicely.

3. That came across as anything but?

I need this rep so bad.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

5. And Nick is going to come up in here and make me beg for shit that should have been implemented eons ago.
    What the fuck.
    I pay $20 A YEAR.
    I ain't begging for shit.
    (I've been watching kenny fucking powers all day. It might have negatively influenced me.)
    apologies.

6. On your knees, open wide

7. I know someone who'll never be bottom bitch.

8. If I remember right, opaque and I are the reason this restriction was put in place
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. It's 2014 and I can't give rep on Tapatalk. And sometimes I really want to.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    If I remember right, opaque and I are the reason this restriction was put in place
    If I remember right, you guys were being foolish assholes.