Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9111213

Thread: Cuphead (PC, One, SMS)

1. Oh well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. Beat the game, going back and A-rank'ing the bosses, unlocked the 2-strip color mode. What a great game!

Going for A-ranks is a lot of fun, I'm glad they give you a quick restart option. Ditch the heart bonuses if you go that route, they make you weaker and you should pretty much restart if you take a hit anyway.

You definitely don't need to restart if you get hit and you're going for the A rank achievements, you can take two hits and still get an A- (counts for the cheevo) so long as you get all the other parts of the equation properly.

4. If I take a hit in the first two phases I restart. You do get some wiggle room in the other categories, but it's a biiiiig waste of time if you see the writing on the wall at the start of an attempt.

It's very easy to blow through without parrying or using meter, I like how you have to play consciously.

Yeah most of my restarts happen in the first few moments of a fight. In two consecutive fights I restarted about 30 times before having a totally perfect run out of nowhere, where all the little random bits lined up right and I think for a minute I'm really good.