Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 234568 ... LastLast

Thread: Cuphead (PC, One, SMS)

1. Cuphead (PC, One, SMS)

Apparently it's a 70/30 split or so. While it looks great it doesn't look very fun.

2. The bosses look super fun. Unsure about the rest.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

3. This came out today!

4. I'm pumped for this weekend, Cuphead and Forza

5. This game is what I hoped it would be. It's clear the artists really loved these old cartoons and aren't just doing some crude approximation. Doesn't seem like it's too heavy on the platforming stages and they're not awful, so that puts that fear to rest as well.

6. It's difficult to gage how good this game is when everyone uploading footage of it, professional review or not, is unfathomably bad at it. Nobody is using the airdash outside of the tutorial or the parry in any but the most obvious situations.

7. No online coop?
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

8. Local only from what I read.

Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    It's difficult to gage how good this game is when everyone uploading footage of it, professional review or not, is unfathomably bad at it. Nobody is using the airdash outside of the tutorial or the parry in any but the most obvious situations.
    The verb gauge, which refers to measuring or estimating, also has a variant gage. This variant appears to show up primarily in informal sources, though not often. Gauge is by far the preferred spelling in general usage for both the noun and the verb; we encourage you use it.

10. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    It's difficult to gage how good this game is when everyone uploading footage of it, professional review or not, is unfathomably bad at it. Nobody is using the airdash outside of the tutorial or the parry in any but the most obvious situations.
    The parry only really works in obvious situations. It only works on those pink objects.