Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 467891012 ... LastLast

Thread: Cuphead (PC, One, SMS)

Someone on anime girl's facebook called it the dark souls of platformers. I died a little on the inside. Like a memory of a flower or puppy was forever removed and forgotten.

2. No sir, I don't like it.
    It's all memorization and zero twitch.

3. It really reminds me of that Genesis Batman the Animated Series game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    I'm still digging this game, but there's no mistaking it for any of the boss rush games of the 16-bit era. It's the little things. Supers, for example, should have a few frames of invulnerability after ending, force their target into hit stun, or both so you don't just land on something that wasn't there when you started supering six seconds ago. Fodder run and gun enemies should take fewer hits to lend a sense of power. Those little gumball bullets from the grenade gun should have unique, pronounced visual and sound effects on hit so they don't feel like dookie.
    These are the little things you need a solid test squad to figure out.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

5. But my test squad of me figured them out in minutes...

6. You've missed your calling, you should quit your day job and become an indie games tester.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

7. I bet even that pretend job pays more than my current one.

8. The Windows 10 version of this game has a save bug if you alt-tab out. So don't do that while they work on a patch.

9. I absolutely adore the art style but it does not look like it's particularly fun to play.

10. Totally subjective. I'm having a ball with it, but I like Die A Lot Figure It Out games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!