Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345679 ... LastLast

Thread: Cuphead (PC, One, SMS)

1. This is crossbuy Windows 10 and One, by the way. Can't wait!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

welp, getting this and will stream it this week

Between this and 20XX I couldn't be happier with platforming in the year of our lord 5778
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

3. Is it just me or do the early bosses go down WAY easier than they did in the gameplay demos?

Regardless, this game is PHENOMENAL. Testament to how we need fewer games with longer development times.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    The verb gauge, which refers to measuring or estimating, also has a variant gage. This variant appears to show up primarily in informal sources, though not often. Gauge is by far the preferred spelling in general usage for both the noun and the verb; we encourage you use it.
    Wellp.

See y'all at the crossroads.

5. I miss my uncle Charles, y’all.

I bought it. Fuck the police. My sisters and I watched an absurd number of cartoons from the emulated period growing up.

The real question: does this have any cab calloway or armstrong in it?

7. The soundtrack's all original, but it's definitely channeling the period music well. King Dice is probably a nod to Calloway, looks-wise.

Another cool nod is the boss Grim Matchstick, a reference to one of the era's most prolific artists, Grim Natwick. He stutters like Natwick did, too.

I can't believe they actually did rotograph backgrounds for some of the stages. So cool.

8. I bought it. Beat the first world. Game has teeth!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    I can't believe they actually did rotograph backgrounds for some of the stages. So cool.
    The genie boss seemed like a big Fleischer hug, all in all.

man if the babbies thought sonic mania was hard