Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: Cuphead (PC, One, SMS)

1. Yeah, this is really terrific looking. It's clear that they're not just aping the style for kitsch, but that they're real students of animation treating that style with the love and respect it deserves. There's so much craftsmanship in depression-era American animation and they've really nailed that style so well. I don't know if I'm excited about the gameplay but I like the visuals enough that I want it anyway.

2. I don't think I'll find this very interesting to play but technically it's amazing.

When I was a kid, this is what I hoped and pictured games would look like in the future (stuff like Dragon's Lair with minimal interactivity didn't count).

4. This is the Platonic ideal of those old Chip and Dale NES games. Wow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. I have no desire to play this game.

Another Steam, Windows 10, and Xbox combination.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 11 Jun 2017 at 08:27 PM.

8. My only concern with this game will be whether the platforming ends up being crappy.

Initially, I'd thought it was only boss battles (I forget where I'd seen this). Platforming shooters have to work really hard to make sure their run-and-gun sections don't suck.

I'll buy if my favorite reviewers seem to dig it.
    bastard of the new world order.

9. Initially it WAS only boss battles. Then MS threw money at them to make levels and most people who have played it have not said great things about that part of the game.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk