Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (PS4)

1. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    Kill off Drake and make Sully the main character.
    Kill off all of them and make Luigi the main character.
    Quote Originally Posted by Melf
    They all play the same, so why expect a unique story?
    I think it's a little unfair to lump the terrible first game in with the vastly improved design of the second game.

2. All Uncharteds are good to great, but they really upped the ante later.

3. The Vita one is the weakest of all of them.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

4. I tried to play it once and it just felt boring, but I didn't get very far so I can't say I gave it a real shot.

5. The Vita is not the place to play Uncharted games. I wonder if that is compatible with the Vita TV?

6. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (PS4)

I doubt it, the game makes generous use of touch controls. It's only 702x408 so would probably look like crap on your tv.

Uncharted GA is quite good. I would put it around the level of the first game, but the mechanics are better. I do recommend it.

The Vita game is still the best exclusive game on either current portable. It was in a dog fight with Revelaitons until that got ported.

I would pick 3DS Shinobi and some of Nintendo’s games easily over those two.

I like the Uncharted series but it doesn’t have enough depth in any area except presentation to make it great. I would love to see the PS4 one evolve the gameplay by having proper platforming and/or puzzles but I’m not counting on it.

9. I would pick Face Raiders over Uncharted.

10. Ha ha haaaaa.