Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (PS4)

1. I guess I'm the only one who was totally impressed with that trailer?

It's a PS4 not a rocket ship, that's fucking way better looking than anything that's come out for the thing so far.

It looks good. I like Uncharted a lot.

I was kind of hoping Naughty Dog would do what they did last gen and scrap the old, successful IP for new IP, but whatever. I can do one more Uncharted game.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

3. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    I was kind of hoping Naughty Dog would do what they did last gen and scrap the old, successful IP for new IP, but whatever. I can do one more Uncharted game.
    When their fourth PS3 games wasn't Uncharted Racing they already broke the mould, we all should have seen this coming.
    Last edited by Opaque; 06 Dec 2014 at 11:39 PM.

4. I think if it goes more in the direction that TLOU started (giving you options in combat, multiple directions to attack one problem from), and expand upon it (like multiple ways of getting to a destination, some sense of challenge in the platforming) this could be really good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

5. This looked excellent. I'm not sure what some of you expect to see . This was visually beautiful and everything else looked great too.

6. This looks like Uncharted 3 at 1080p/60fps. Which is fine, but I hope that isn't all we get from Naughty Dog this generation.

Quote Originally Posted by Glass Joe View Post
    I'm not sure what some of you expect to see .
    Uncharted 4: Moonraker.

I don't even think it's the only thing Naughty Dog is working on right now. They have two teams. Now, it's possible that the other one is doing the Nathan Drake Collection or a Last of Us sequel, so it might not be new yet, but Naughty Dog never sticks with one IP too long.

8. I'd like to see them go back to an open world style of game.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I don't even think it's the only thing Naughty Dog is working on right now. They have two teams. Now, it's possible that the other one is doing the Nathan Drake Collection or a Last of Us sequel, so it might not be new yet, but Naughty Dog never sticks with one IP too long.
    They do and they don't have two teams. My friend was an animator there for Uncharted 3 and the Last of Us. He said depending on how many freelancers were being pulled in they could be working on 2 projects at a time or just 1.

My point is solely that there's no guarantee they're running a large group right now and working on 2 projects.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

That makes sense, and if they were going to pool everyone to focus on one project, this would probably be it.