Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9111213141517 ... LastLast

Thread: Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (PS4)

I really liked the end of the Vita game where you just go on a mass murdering rampage.

2. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    I really liked the end of the Vita game where you just go on a mass murdering rampage.
    So you're saying it's a typical Uncharted game?

Maybe? I've only played 2! But the body count was much higher in the Vita game than the original Uncharted.

4. Vita game is a decent knock off of UC1.

The body count is ridiculous, yes.

5. It's Metal Slug 5 for people who like National Treasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurogamer
    This is a rare treat: the creators of a popular series and a beloved character laying them to rest with elegant finality, and going out on an absolute high. In games as in other media, dignified endings aren't easy to come by. But Naughty Dog have outdone themselves with what they say (and I believe) is their last Uncharted game, and the last appearance of the series' hero Nathan Drake. It's the best of the lot.
    Link

Five. More. Days.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Link

Five. More. Days.
    My ps4 is going to get some use again! I'm super excited to play it but there seems to be zero hype for it around the net. Why is that?
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

It's a known commodity that was virtually guaranteed to be good, because Naughty Dog never misses. No controversy = no hype these days it seems.

9. Yoshi still awaiting Way of the Warrior 2 confirmed.

10. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (PS4)

I'm sure this is good but I wish they did something new for their first PS4 game.

I don't know what this game is giving me that Rise of Tomb Raider didn't.