Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 313151617

Thread: Star Wars: Battlefront (2015; PC, PS4, One)

Lots of updates announced today, both paid and free. I'm not feeling that season pass for anywhere near $50, so I'll teach them a lesson by moving on to another one of their multiplayer games next month.

2. I've been playing this, it's lightweight but that's not always bad. I'll get the Season Pass at a discount.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I'm not feeling that season pass for anywhere near $50, so I'll teach them a lesson by moving on to another one of their multiplayer games next month.

Which one is that?

Which platform? I could use the co-op achievement.

4. I'm playing it on PS4.

5. This is the first game I loaded up to test out my new 5.1 setup. Wow! It's pretty incredible. I guess this is what I have been missing all these years.

6. Ya the audio, graphics and presentation are all top tier. The game is what sucks.

7. Star Wars: Battlefront (2015; PC, PS4, One)

I like it in hour chunks, honestly. It's simple but fast paced and I always get high scores which is fun.

But then again it's tough to find a game I can play for more than that time these days.

I might need the season pass after all. Check out this mode that is launching with the Death Star DLC:

Quote Originally Posted by Eurogamer
    Dubbed Battle Station, its fights take place across three phases. The first pits X-Wings and A-Wings against TIE Fighters and Interceptors in space, with the Rebels aiming to down enough Imperial ships to open up the space for a Y-Wing attack on a Star Destroyer. Rebels then attack weak spots in order to bring the Destroyer down, while AI pilots help those playing the Empire defend their prize.

The second phase takes place on-foot, with Rebels working to extract a droid - who it seems will be no less than R2-D2 - from the innards of the Death Star, while the third phase takes to the stars again with Rebels working to blow up the Death Star. Luke Skywalker and his X-Wing will be available for this phase - while on the Imperial side Darth Vader and his advanced TIE will be working in defence. It's here where you'll likely be able to act out the famous trench run of the original 1977 film.
    Link

9. Apparently the VR mission is going to be free for people who own the game. Coming in December