Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Fox Zero + Guard (Wii U)

1. looks shit in every way you could possibly make something look shit

Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    I don't want to be mean to this game, but when the trailer started, I thought I was watching footage of Star Fox 64 as a build up to the new game.
    When you're not moving as fast as Mario Kart 8, the awful lack of AA is pretty obvious.

"Developed in partnership with Platinum Games." Nintendo didn't bother mentioning this on the stream, of course.

4. I wouldn't want to be mentioned either.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

5. This will be good as long as I can turn off the motion controls, like Splatoon.

6. The trailer from Nintendo themselves, instead of that video that Yoshi had to resort to posting earlier:

Edit: Updated with 60 fps trailer

Hopefully it turns out well.
    Last edited by Geo; 30 Jun 2015 at 01:14 PM.

7. I'm guessing that they're keeping it simple graphically to maintain a good framerate.

Can't see this being less than 60fps given the style, the resolution seems hard to make out but it's not really as big of a deal. Looks fun either way though, probably amongst my most anticipated Wii U titles.

8. Holy shit that looks bad.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    I'm guessing that they're keeping it simple graphically to maintain a good framerate.

Can't see this being less than 60fps given the style, the resolution seems hard to make out but it's not really as big of a deal. Looks fun either way though, probably amongst my most anticipated Wii U titles.
    My Voodoo2 could have run this game at 60 FPS.

lol