Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Fox Zero + Guard (Wii U)

That's my main concern. The vehicle stages were the worst part of Starfox 64, and it looks like this sure has a lot of them.

2. The tank wasn't half bad but I must have played the game up until the stupid submarine level a dozen times as a kid.

The little dinosaur vehicle shown in the video looks very mobile. I saw an air dash. Platinum's vehicle levels suck too, but even the worst of them don't come near that swimming-in-cookie-dough Submarine 64 feeling.

That underwater stage was the worst. The train stage in the Landmaster was at least fun, if not as good as the regular stages.

4. I think Mario 2 was the only sequel to ever add in extra playable characters/ vehicles and not feel like a disappointment compared to the original.
    Starfox 64 added in shit and made it worse.
    Sly Cooper 2 added in shit and made it worse.
    Spy Hunter 2 made the car transform into extra shit and it made it worse.

Maybe it's because Mario 2 wasn't a real sequel.

5. only thing preventing the first SF from being perfect is that it runs like total dog crap

Should just remake that

I think I liked 64 more than the original...
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    only thing preventing the first SF from being perfect is that it runs like total dog crap

Should just remake that
    I could get behind this.

8. They could also fix the busted difficulty.
    Whenever I played it, I would either finish it without getting killed at all, or die late in the game and hit a brick wall because the game takes away all the weapon powerups and nova bombs.

You could learn to suck less.

10. That would be when I beat the game on a single life.
    If you think you can start with the pea shooter on the final stage and actually survive, then give it a shot.