Page 9 of 96 FirstFirst ... 578910111323 ... LastLast

Thread: The Legend of Zelda : Breath of the Wild (Wii U / Switch)

1. Lack of third party anything is a problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. No Rodea the Sky Soldier the best 3rd party game ever is coming out this year

you have to buy one, best 3rd party game, no other 3rd party games matter

except Dragon Quest X which will never come out here
    Donk

3. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    Those can't be the only games you're interested in. Bayonetta 2, Captain Toad's Treasure Tracker, Donkey Kong Country: Tropicial Freeze, Super Smash Bros., New Super Mario/Luigi Bros Wii U to name a few? What's holding you back?
    Bayonetta 2 maybe. I'm indifferent to the rest.

4. https://twitter.com/nintendoamerica/...24978984083456
    Nintendo of America @NintendoAmerica
    The new Legend of #Zelda will be the focus of #E3 2016. It will launch simultaneously on both Wii U and NX in 2017

The Legend of Zelda for Wii U will be playable for the first time at E3
    Nintendo’s kickoff to the E3 show happens at 9 a.m. PT Tuesday, June 14, when Nintendo of America President and COO Reggie Fils-Aime introduces Nintendo Treehouse: Live, which will be dedicated to a day of live-streamed gameplay of The Legend of Zelda. This will be the world’s first in-depth look at the game, which will also include commentaries by Nintendo developers. The Legend of Zelda gameplay will be streamed from the E3 show floor via Nintendo’s channels on YouTube and Twitch, as well as on http://e3.nintendo.com. The stream will include game coverage, behind-the-scenes info and plenty of fun.
    Nintendo informing media today that there will be two extended demos for the Wii U version of The Legend of Zelda, recommending they set aside 90 minutes to make the most of the gameplay.

5. They're also setting up demos for 200 people at Nintendo World in NYC, in case any of you want to waste your entire weekend waiting in a line to play a game for an hour.

6. Judging from prior events, I don't imagine anyone here would want to be wait in line with that crowd.

90 minutes? We should use that in Guantanamo if it wouldn't be a violation of the Geneva Convention.

Pls, we're America, who cares about the Geneva convention?

9. http://i.imgur.com/vMjfTFF.jpg

Updated with better quality version from Nintendo.
    Last edited by Geo; 12 Jun 2016 at 10:55 PM.

10. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Nintendo Switch, Wii U)

Last edited by Geo; 02 Nov 2016 at 12:14 AM.