Page 3 of 96 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: The Legend of Zelda : Breath of the Wild (Wii U / Switch)

1. I hope it's Aryll....
    Donk

2. I know it's dumb to care and it's probably really Link, but it would be kinda cool if it was Tetra/Zelda or Aryll...
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

3. Was anyone else getting "a first scene from Princess Mononoke" vibe from the trailer?
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

4. This looks amazing, I had a feeling they would veer more towards the cel shaded look since they never quite replicate their Zelda tech demos and Twilight Princcess/Skyward Sword already had their variations of the darker and more detailed style.

I would be cool with the character actually being Zelda herself but I can't quite tell if that's a boy or a girl, either way I can't wait to see more of this game.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    Wind Waker's ocean was as entertaining as staring at a load screen for 20 hours. I don't have a ton of faith here.

Even in Ocarina of Time I felt like there was a needless abundance of space. Now I've warmed up to larger worlds in recent years and that probably wouldn't bother me as much, but still, I'm taking a wait and see attitude toward this one.
    You do realize those games came out 12 and 16 years ago right?

6. Quote Originally Posted by AstroBlue View Post
    Was anyone else getting "a first scene from Princess Mononoke" vibe from the trailer?
    Yeah... That guy that already posted the same thing in this thread.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

7. A couple things, that was Link in the trailer, Link is not a girl in this one, and supposedly this was all gameplay footage.

Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    You do realize those games came out 12 and 16 years ago right?
    o god

9. You can go anywhere? Even walk to the mountains in the background? Open world exploration?

OMG! ZELDAR SCROLLS!

10. So where's Majora's Mask at assholes?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.