Page 35 of 96 FirstFirst ... 213133343536373949 ... LastLast

Thread: The Legend of Zelda : Breath of the Wild (Wii U / Switch)

1. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    I tried one in central hyrule and got blasted by a guardian.
    No thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Pirate Roberts View Post
    Yeah that one doesn't seem climbable without being able to kill the Guardians around it first, they can get you from every angle.
    Totally doable with out fighting the guardians. You just have to move quickly, instead of climbing slowly do your jumping climbs. Basically you jump climb to each ledge then crouch down so the guardians can't see you behind the ledge.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Space Pirate Roberts View Post
    OH MY GOD THANK YOU, I would have never in a million years guessed that on my own.

Or does the game teach it to you in a shrine somewhere, like the one at the Sheikah village that teaches you basic z-targeting combat tricks?
    I killed a bunch the hard way before I was messing around trying to set grass on fire for an updraft, i was just trying to survive the blast with a Guardian Shield+, then I experimented with shittier shields and it worked with what is essentially a sheet of bark lol.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

3. One of the shrines does teach you about evasion and blade flurries, but doesn't teach playing Dragon Ball with the shield.

4. I haven't even got my copy yet. Just fuck my shit up fam.

5. What's everyone's money making process so far? Luminous Stones have been the best I've found, they sell for 70 a pop and it's easy to get a ton of them if you go wandering in any of the mountains.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. I couldn't resist anymore and I had to start this up to scratch the itch. I did about an hour, maybe an hour and a half, and no complaints. I like the feel of this game a lot.

7. I can't believe how good this game is!

8. The Legend of Zelda : Breath of the Wild (Wii U / Switch)

Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    What's everyone's money making process so far? Luminous Stones have been the best I've found, they sell for 70 a pop and it's easy to get a ton of them if you go wandering in any of the mountains.
    What's money?

I just sell shit.

9. Careful, anything that's actually worth a decent amount is probably a rare mat for powering up your clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

10. After playing this for a few hours, I remember how much I hate the Wii U controllers.
    Boo, Hiss.