Page 26 of 96 FirstFirst ... 122224252627283040 ... LastLast

Thread: The Legend of Zelda : Breath of the Wild (Wii U / Switch)

1. Nintendo doesn't care about public opinions. I would think having BotW wouldn't matter too much to Switch's sales, kinda like Twilight Princess on the Wii.

2. I have Twighlight Princess on the Cube. The motion controls added to the Wii version didn't entice me to run out and get a Wii. I doubt Wii U owners would run out and get a switch for Breath of the Wild, if they already had a Wii U version.
    Last edited by gamevet; 17 Dec 2016 at 12:18 PM.

3. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    I'm calling bullshit on this. Nintendo would get way too much backlash if they seriously pulled this crap.
    Besides the fact that they showed it off running smoothly for multiple days at the previous E3. This is just complete bullshit this rumor
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    Besides the fact that they showed it off running smoothly for multiple days at the previous E3. This is just complete bullshit this rumor
    With them constantly showing the game running on the Wii U hardware with them commenting multiple times it's running on the system along with them saying more then once it'll be on both systems, This rumor is just someone bored off their ass.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

5. While Wii U is the most popular and best it's actually the best i'm not just kidding, Wii U is only disappointing because people are bad and only like bad things and not the pure good things like Isabelle Kart system i have a hard time believing that more than 10 people would be mad if this doesn't happen on Wii U or that more than 10 people would buy this on Wii U instead of Switch.

i also have a hard time believing that Switch is so much more powerful than Wii U that it'll run on that but not the Wii U, especially if they can get Hyrule Warriors running smoother on 3DS.
    Donk

6. Everyone who wants Zelda, likes Nintendo enough to own a Wii U, and follows games closely enough to know the game was at one point slated for a Wii U is buying a Switch anyway. There will be whining followed by a mass swiping of credit cards.

7. I've avoided buying a Wii U because of the lack of Zelda.
    I wouldn't have bought one for BotW anyway since the Switch version is going to be superior and the new hardware will likely be in the same price range.

8. I'll be very disappointed if there are no sled dogs in the game.

9. So previews for this game have been across the board insanely positive. Tons of videos have gone up now, and a common theme is how much harder this than any of the other games.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    So previews for this game have been across the board insanely positive.
    Not being jerky or contrarian concerning whether it will be a great game, but when haven't mainline Zelda previews been insanely positive?