Page 87 of 96 FirstFirst ... 7383858687888991 ... LastLast

Thread: The Legend of Zelda : Breath of the Wild (Wii U / Switch)

1. The joke would be funnier if all the bosses weren't chumps.

2. There is some truth to that statement! I've only beat 3 of the 4 Divine Beasts so far, but the bosses have been push overs so far. The one in the bird temple was especially easy. I figured out the strategy to defeating that boss the first time I walked into the boss room, which was before I was even half way done with the dungeon. So yeah...totally knew how to beat it before I even fought the damn thing.

3. In my however many tens of hours of playing, the hardest thing I've come up against is the lynel, and that's only because it's got a million hit points or whatever. Guardians were hard until the shield trick came about, but that again was because they were damage sponges. It didn't take any great strategy to take them out.

Currently in the desert having fun with Tremors.

I keep posting and deleting my messages by accident. It's been happening for weeks.

Finished the maze in Akkala, did you guys go down the airhole after doing the shrine? I assumed it was a quick way back up but it's actually a new area under the maze.

Things either barely hit me or 1 shot me. I don't understand the progression for gear and weapons. 3x defense food and extra hearts food make even Lynels a joke to fight. I guess you're just expected to have a food buff ready at all times?

I'm pretty satisfied with 2 full stamina wheels and my upgraded climbing gear. Going for hearts now to survive the you know what part.

5. If you're talking about the thing you need 13 hearts for, just respec some of that stamina into hearts via the dark goddess statue in Hateno then change it back after you get the Master Sword.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

6. I talked about that maze's "basement." I loved it.
    Having spent all but a few of my upgrades on stamina (and thus maxing it out) I was annoyed when it got to that part that you're referring to. But then I did what SPR said and it was no big deal. I didnt spec back though, just started hitting shrines again.
    Didnt get to play too much yesterday, so I'm still bumming around the desert.

7. The desert is my least favorite part of the game.

It's felt like a breadcrumb path from the plateau to Kakariko, Hatena, and then tbe Zora village. I tried rescuing the mom but the Lake Hylia is too far into uncharted territory for me. Kept running into guardians on the way there, but that was before I'd been to Akkala. Time to go back and take out the trash.

Yeah, once you go to Akkala guardians ain't shit but hoes and tricks

10. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Currently in the desert having fun with Tremors.
    I stumbled into one of those fights entirely by chance before I ever got the quests for them, I wish there was more shit like that in the game