Page 88 of 96 FirstFirst ... 7484868788899092 ... LastLast

Thread: The Legend of Zelda : Breath of the Wild (Wii U / Switch)

1. I'm kinda torn on what to do now.
    I've done all the memory quests, I've done 80 shrines, and I've collected both sword and shield. Is there anything special for doing all the shrines? A SIMPLE YES OR NO WILL SUFFICE. Since I'm 2/3 done, I wouldn't feel bad cheating to find the rest of them. But it seems kinda pointless now. The few I have come across were major or minor tests of strength and they aren't anywhere near the challenge they were a month and a half ago.
    I'm still sort of having fun bopping around and stumbling on shit, I've even done a few more useless sidequests. But at the same time I'm kinda ready to move on to another game.

2. I feel the same way, except I haven't done all the memories and have done a few more shrines. I just need to round out the other 2 animals and finish the game, but I am experiencing burnout and haven't touched it in a couple of weeks.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm kinda torn on what to do now.
    I've done all the memory quests, I've done 80 shrines, and I've collected both sword and shield. Is there anything special for doing all the shrines? A SIMPLE YES OR NO WILL SUFFICE. Since I'm 2/3 done, I wouldn't feel bad cheating to find the rest of them. But it seems kinda pointless now. The few I have come across were major or minor tests of strength and they aren't anywhere near the challenge they were a month and a half ago.
    I'm still sort of having fun bopping around and stumbling on shit, I've even done a few more useless sidequests. But at the same time I'm kinda ready to move on to another game.
    YES with a caveat, it's worthless.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Yeah... Don't bother. You need all the korok seeds too.

5. Sounds good. Guess I'm heading (back) to the castle.
    But maybe I'll wait until the next blood moon. It would be my luck that (like what happened to someone else) it would kick in as I fight Ganon.

6. Don't worry, Ganon is the easiest boss fight in the game. I just finished it last night, and I was surprised by what a pushover he was. The fight is more for the cinematics than anything. I felt way overpowered in the fight, and I only did 61 of the shrines. I did have the Hylian Shield and the Master Sword though, and I had something like 25 hearts. I never upgraded my stamina for the entire game.

7. I have 16 hearts and plenty of food that refills and adds 20, so I'm not worried about it, lol.
    I also have enough shrines to get another heart, but don't really care.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Sounds good. Guess I'm heading (back) to the castle.
    But maybe I'll wait until the next blood moon. It would be my luck that (like what happened to someone else) it would kick in as I fight Ganon.
    Who had this happen, someone here? I almost feel like it would be coded not to happen, and I'm not sure what affect this would have (on any boss fight actually).

Quote Originally Posted by magnifiedplaid View Post
    I never upgraded my stamina for the entire game.
    I can't even imagine how this works. I'm trying to sound neutral, but how did this work out? Stamina is for running, climbing, gliding, then for running in combat for position, shooting arrows airborne.. were you consciously avoiding stam upgrades, did you always feel like you needed more hearts, or did you never think that the starting stamina was limiting?
    John / JohnNiner / Niner

9. Quote Originally Posted by Darmonde View Post

I can't even imagine how this works. I'm trying to sound neutral, but how did this work out? Stamina is for running, climbing, gliding, then for running in combat for position, shooting arrows airborne.. were you consciously avoiding stam upgrades, did you always feel like you needed more hearts, or did you never think that the starting stamina was limiting?
    I was consciously avoiding the stamina upgrades, because I watched my nephew upgrade his stamina, and I didn't feel that they gave you enough of an upgrade to make it worth spending four of my spirit orbs. While I was traversing Hyrule, I noticed that there were very few instances, where I would run out of stamina while climbing. Every cliff and mountainside has just enough edges, placed in just the right places, to allow you to stop and refill your stamina on the way up. For the very few instances, where my stamina wasn't enough, I used potions to give me more stamina, temporarily. Regali's Gale also helped greatly with climbing and gliding. As for running for position in combat, I mostly blocked and dodged more than running, and the Goron's power made dodging a moot point at times as well.

Overall, I'd say that I could have probably gone through the game a lot quicker if I upgraded my stamina, because you really have to be patient to climb slowly, and find the right spots on the cliff to stop and rest. However, it really wasn't a necessity. That's one of the things that I think is so great about this game...you really can play it any way you want to, and not have to worry about upgrading the wrong items.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Darmonde View Post
    Who had this happen, someone here? I almost feel like it would be coded not to happen, and I'm not sure what affect this would have (on any boss fight actually).
    http://kotaku.com/unlucky-zelda-brea...moo-1793146258