Page 77 of 96 FirstFirst ... 637375767778798191 ... LastLast

Thread: The Legend of Zelda : Breath of the Wild (Wii U / Switch)

My strategy was to get fairly close, ring his bell with an arrow to the eye, then he's mine after that.

2. You don't need any good shield, it is just a timing thing. As soon as the eye flash blue, hit a. I almost wish they didn't make it such a joke to fight them.

Thanks for the tip, now that I have some weapons that can actually damage them I might go hunting.

Once you kill a guardian in the main map they stay dead right? They don't regenerate like the others?

5. Everything regenerates.

EVERYTHING
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. Blood moon is just one big reset button.

7. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    You don't need any good shield, it is just a timing thing. As soon as the eye flash blue, hit a. I almost wish they didn't make it such a joke to fight them.
    The shield thing is a bit weird, because it sort of trivializes every type of big guardian. I felt the same way as you so I started hacking off legs and stuff. It's pretty damn fun. Then I kind of realized after a bit that a lot of abilities and moves kind of 'cheat' the AI, it's all about doing whatever is fun or works for you. That made me feel a bit better about the shield reflecting.
    John / JohnNiner / Niner

Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Everything regenerates.

EVERYTHING
    Fuck.

Yeah, I've only seen one so far and I shot it in the eye to stop the lasers and cut its legs off. Do you get the same amount of materials for a reflect thing? Kinda looking for as much of that shit as I can get.

10. Same amount of stuff I would imagine, I have gotten cores and tons of gears and screws.