Page 67 of 96 FirstFirst ... 536365666768697181 ... LastLast

Thread: The Legend of Zelda : Breath of the Wild (Wii U / Switch)

1. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    People tried to cheese it by dropping inventory and picking it back up after the event starts, but when you're down you get back your exact inventory from before you started and lose what you scavenged during it, so people lost good shit like royal swords and bows. Pretty funny.
    LOL that's funny.

2. I arrived at Eventide. I was expecting something...different.

So I'm about to play this and crack open the amibers. Someone said you shouldn't use the amibos right away. What is the reason for that?

4. They can drop some higher level weapons and shields that'd trivialize some of the early encounters. I'd say at least wait until you get to Kakariko.

can't you use them again 24 hours?

6. Just don't use them. Or maybe use them for materials, but leave the weapons be.

Being able to make awesome weapons rain from the sky takes the fun and significance out of cobbling together your load-out based on the junk you find. Raiding goblin camps feels even less meaningful when the Pretty Good weapon or shield you might find is half as powerful or durable as the meeber drops.

IMGOINGTOUSETHEMALLANDRESETTHECLOCKUNTILIMAGOD

8. Meh, all those weapons break after you look at something funny anyway so it won't really ruin much
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. I lost my Hyrulian Shield in the Camel. It's so many rupees to get it again from the guy at Tarrey Town.
    Last edited by Opaque; 17 Mar 2017 at 01:33 AM.

Crisis diverted. I got some apples.