Page 72 of 96 FirstFirst ... 586870717273747686 ... LastLast

Thread: The Legend of Zelda : Breath of the Wild (Wii U / Switch)

1. I had a Lynel hand me my ass when I went up to fetch those lightning arrows. Since then, I avoid them like the plague.

My coyote kill count is off the charts, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

2. I found the arrows in my travels after getting the fuck away from the one near Zora. I just killed my first one today.
    Boo, Hiss.

At 2:00 or so I thought I needed to go to bed, I just want to see what's over this hill... It's almost 4 now and I'll probably have to get up in three or four hours.

This fucking game...

4. I was also up till 2 the last couple of nights. I never do that anymore! Made great progress though! Getting the Master Sword was amazing. The whole Lost Woods was some Dark Souls looking shit! Master Sword is pretty badass! It glows like Bilbo's Sting in the Divine areas and it shoots frickin laser beams at full health!
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

5. I stayed up till 4 the past 2 nights playing this game. Haven't done that in a long long time. There is always something I need to do...

6. Has anyone done the Royal Horse quest? Not only do you get a horse with better stats than Epona but a cool Royal saddle/bridle set too!

How am I still finding things in this? I'm pretty sure I'm over 100 hours in, haven't done my last dungeon yet, and it's not like I'm combing over the world for seeds (only). I ran into a NPC traveling the roads that game me a quest. I'm learning a lot about backstory through memories (that I choose to go after and consume, than having cutscenes jammed down my throat). There's still a lot of shrines, side quests, and other stuff to do that isn't just seed hunting (but honestly, I like that stuff too).
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

7. I kill Lynels by parrying followed by spinning around with a two hander, stasis rune for breathing room; Opaques method sounds better and like some awesome Metal Gear Rising style shit.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    Who is the real monster
    I am Legend style! Well the book, not the shitty movie.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

9. When I couldn't kill shit I got blood moons all the time and back to back like crazy. Now that I want things to respawn, no blood moons all day.

10. Speaking of blood moons if youre half way through the final room of forgotten temple and one happens it's a really fucking bad time, six guardian lazers start targeting you instantly.