Page 74 of 96 FirstFirst ... 607072737475767888 ... LastLast

Thread: The Legend of Zelda : Breath of the Wild (Wii U / Switch)

1. Killed my first Lynel by doggy styling it. Feels good.

2. If you ever need to fill up on weapons the ruined coliseum is where it's at.
    Boo, Hiss.

3. Spent an hour fighting a much tougher Lynel on top of the Gerudo mountain range. These things are fun to kill.

4. Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    If you ever need to fill up on weapons the ruined coliseum is where it's at.
    Climb up the back and sneak down it in reverse, you can sneak attack instant kill almost everything.

Fuckt the Lynel though, he keeps spawning with a flame sword now Who needs that shit?

5. I need that shit. Equipping flame swords keeps Link from freezing in cold areas without buffs!

6. You need the bird people armor.
    Boo, Hiss.

All of them.

8. I've never happily swapped gear as much as I do in this game.

Most of the time I want stealth gear, but I find myself rotating between snow, fire and heat gear then Barbarian for fights, climbing gear as soon as I'm scaling anything, skeleton luchador at night and ancient armor inside of shrines and anytime guardians are around outside.

No other game do I actually switch gear half this much and enjoy doing it. Also I've worn the blue heroes tunic that shows health for about a minute.

9. The gear is all so damned expensive, though. Cooking shit en masse just to sell so I can buy Link a kawaii-desu new outfit gets tiring.