Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your Videogame BGM

1. Your Videogame BGM

If your house or own room was rigged to play music from a video game the moment you walked in the door, and then continue until you left, what would it be?

I'm thinking maybe the save room music from Resident Evil 1.

OR, if I smoked cigars, Yoshi Star Galaxy might be nice after work.

2. I listen to WAY too many VG soundtracks than I care to admit, but it really depends on my mood really. But for just goofing about the house or trying to relax I like the Fez soundtracks or Spelunky's soundtrack. If I'm wanting to get a lil hyped up for a night out it'll be one of my chiptune dj mixes, Scott Pilgrim Soundtrack, Rez, No More Hero's, Child of Eden.

3. If the same soundtrack was playing over and over while I was at home, I would go insane

But I am replaying Deus Ex and I like the UNATCO music, so that's honorable mention

4. inb4 Rock Band

If my bedroom was rigged with music for relaxing at night, it would be something like NightFall from Shenmue, Last Wave from Out Run, or Aquatic Ambience from DKC.

6. Music that would play in the hallway before I'm about to go out. Or even music that would play when I open my closet to find something to wear.

The Dillinger Escape Plan song in that Dreamcast UFC game.

8. Resident Evil 1, Quake, or Final Doom would all be acceptable.
    Also, the 'Merry Christmas' theme from Blue Stinger.

Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    Also, the 'Merry Christmas' theme from Blue Stinger.
    Now there's a game I haven't thought about in a long time.

I'm struggling to come up with something for myself, but I like NZE's style.

Streets of Rage boss music, of course.