Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Splatoon: The Squid Children and Fatty Cat (Wii U)

1. Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    :P Even if there haven't been several reports of the option to control other than motion control, every single recent Nintendo game having several ways to control should've been the hint. If you want a cute board that crawls up its own ass with cynicism enough to recommend EA play-to-win shit, go to TNL, i guess.

SEE YOU NEXT TIME I'M BORED ENOUGH TO FORGET HOW BORING TNL IS
    I think it looks neat. ;_;

2. Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    :P Even if there haven't been several reports of the option to control other than motion control, every single recent Nintendo game having several ways to control should've been the hint. If you want a cute board that crawls up its own ass with cynicism enough to recommend EA play-to-win shit, go to TNL, i guess.

Just to clarify, I think this game looks really cool but gyro camera control is generally a bad idea and clunky, and Nintendo make the farthest things from clunky games so it's weird that they even bother pushing control schemes like this sometimes. But hey, that's nothing new and as I and a bunch of people already said, no one is going to be forced to use it so who really cares? Game looks wonderful and I hope they get the budget to go all-out with it and do even crazier stuff than we've been led to expect. <3 u Nintendo

3. Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post

PvZ isn't play-to-win at all. Great game.

4. "Squid versus Octopus. Nature’s epic battle of supremacy, turf, and the survival of each species begins." -Satoru Iwata, 2014

Looks good.

5. I hate how much I'm starting to want a Wii U. I don't need another console.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

I can't believe you don't have a Wii U.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

7. I want this game so hard.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    I can't believe you don't have a Wii U.
    Given that I typically don't like Nintendo-brand games, I think it quite makes sense!
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

9. New trailer is awesome!

My interest in this game shot up. Single player doesn't just look like some tacked on shit.