Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Code Name: S.T.E.A.M. (3DS), new Intelligent Systems turn-based SRPG - NEW: Enemy movement update

1. This game desperately needs a "speed up enemy turn" button.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Geo View Post
    The visuals... are probably among the best on the system.
    You need to replay Kid Icarus or RE: Revelations.

3. or ironfall.
    PSN = knarlockk
    Steam= kevinb150

4. Why would anyone waste their time playing ironfall?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. It's a homeless man's Gears of War. And not just a homeless guy couch surfing in between apartments. It's the guy on Venice Beach that yells obscenities at a one who doesn't give them money all day.

lol

7. Just saying the visuals are pretty great for the 3ds, and the frame rate is rock solid
    PSN = knarlockk
    Steam= kevinb150

8. I can't stand the visuals. I just don't like the aesthetic.

9. Nintendo announced in yesterday's Nintendo Direct that an update is on the way, allowing for players to speed up enemy turns - 2x on old model 3DS systems, 3x with the New 3DS (XL) - by pressing a fast forward button.

I can't say that I've found enemy movement to be a problem at any point so far, given how I play the game, but this solves the problem for anyone who found it to be an issue. Great news for a great game.

I'm currently on Mission 7-2, in an enemy-infested Miskatonic University to save Randolph Carter (!), and it keeps getting better in every way. Certainly doesn't lack for challenge either, although I just completed 7-1 fairly comfortably by playing it smart with the characters and the weapons I selected for the mission.
    Last edited by Geo; 03 Apr 2015 at 12:57 AM.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Geo View Post
    I'm currently on Mission 7-2, in an enemy-infested Miskatonic University to save Randolph Carter (!)
    Well shit, looks like I'm gonna have to buy this game after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids