Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mario Maker (Wii U - Nintendo's answer to Little Big Planet)

1. I'd be fine with friends only sharing. Going through LBP's community levels is wading through a diarrhea swamp.

2. What if someone makes a crude penis or a swear using blocks?
    Nintendo is just thinking of the children.

3. You can unbunch your fucking panties.

It looks like Mario Maker will have online sharing of levels.

It took some youtube woman having Miyamoto on to get this info because game journalists aren't fucking journalists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUkU6O4p7Lw

Originally Posted by Miyamoto

[on playing other people's maps, and online] You'll be able to see what happens when other people play your course, or when you play other peoples courses... there'll be popularity rankings for the most popular courses and things like that... so there's a lot on the community side [that you can use].
    I stole this info shamelessly from Neogaf.

Also Miyamoto was on that nerdy nummies woman's youtube channel as well this week. Youtube women doing what IGN, Giant Bomb, Game Informer, Gamespot, etc etc can't.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

4. To be fair to the journalists, no one cares about the WiiU.

But it's good information to know.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    You can unbunch your fucking panties.

It looks like Mario Maker will have online sharing of levels.

It took some youtube woman having Miyamoto on to get this info because game journalists aren't fucking journalists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUkU6O4p7Lw

I stole this info shamelessly from Neogaf.

Also Miyamoto was on that nerdy nummies woman's youtube channel as well this week. Youtube women doing what IGN, Giant Bomb, Game Informer, Gamespot, etc etc can't.
    I'm probably in the top 5% of people who care about this game and I wasn't sitting around my house months before release fearing I couldn't share Mario Maker levels online. I really don't think this is something that anybody should have put on the beat.

6. Tell that to like what 5 - 10 posts above.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

7. Looks like a bunch of retards to me.

8. WOW BILL TRINEN IS WHITE?
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.