Ryan Stevens
    Jeremy Hoffmann
    Justin Speer
    Rohan Rivas
    Rob Manuel
    Daniel Kayser
    Rob Slusser
    Megan Rugh

Really sucks to hear since I thought they were pretty cool people who produced some good stuff. Best of luck to all of them and hope to see them continue covering games in other ways such as Youtube or other websites.
    Last edited by Will; 13 Jun 2014 at 10:49 PM.

2. I've never heard of Defy.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Korly View Post
    I've never heard of Defy.
    I'm not surprised.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	korly.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	144.6 KB 
ID:	74432

4. I don't know any of those people.

5. If you don't see their various shows (Invisible Walls, Thanks for Playing, Let's go to the Trailers, etc.) regularly you probably wouldn't but Daniel Kayser usually does hosting for GT/Spike TV alongside Geoff Keighly and was probably amongst the more well known people there.

Will be interesting to see what becomes of GT with so much other staff gone but it's a big bummer to me given how much I've enjoyed their shows over the past couple years. Rev3games underwent a similar pairing down of their staff too which left Nick, Tara, and Max and a few other outlying people but the channel seems to be trying it's best to continue to cover games.

6. Ok, I know Kayser then. I'm not associating names with faces, so I may actually know more of them than I think.

Damn, sucks that they're cutting back.

7. There was a time when GameTrailers was one of the few gaming sites that produced high-definition video content, but that time has since ended.

And since then, I'm guessing GameTrailers has had a difficult time drawing much of an audience.

8. Nice of them to keep these people on, for the grueling E3 schedule, before dumping them.

I don't think the video player on the site can be considered HD in any way. Which is part of the problem - why would I go to GT when I can get better quality videos on Giant Bomb or even fucking Youtube?

Because Giant Bomb is horrible and at least GT has Kyle Bosman.