Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Playing? (Summer, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Some people are still using the spring thread. Friendly bump for your dumb asses.
    I can't be bothered knowing what time is year it is.

2. Right now im Playing Metro 2033 which was suggested to me by a friend, and my god! I have to say that so far i FRIGGIN' enjoy every moment of it! Also I've been doing some Gameplay Walkthroughs of the game which can be found here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt5_...nRIzQNilS_7D-g

But what I do want to know is, has anybody herd of Valiant Hearts: The Great War, and is it any good??

3. I heard great story, horrible game.

4. L.A. Noire - Grabbed it for pennies from the Rockstar sale and going back through, holy shit with all the various desks as separate downloads this game is like 10 gigs! Started a new game and I'm back to where I left off on week one, last case of the Homicide desk. There sure are a lot of bludgeoned ladies in this game. Also: kicking doors!

5. Ya i herd the story is pretty awesome, but how so is it horrible? is it worth picking up?

6. Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    L.A. Noire - Grabbed it for pennies from the Rockstar sale and going back through, holy shit with all the various desks as separate downloads this game is like 10 gigs! Started a new game and I'm back to where I left off on week one, last case of the Homicide desk. There sure are a lot of bludgeoned ladies in this game. Also: kicking doors!
    Look at Max Payne 3 or Titanfall if you want to see some bloated download sizes.

I played Gone Home for a while last night. If I paid the full 20 for it I'd be seriously pissed.

7. X-COM is 13GB, Hitman is 26GB, Asscreed IV is 33GB. Welcome to modern gaming, hope you don't have a provider with a download cap.

8. Wolfenstein:
    "Hard Drive: 50 GB available space"

9. At last, a single player game that rivals the install size of Aion.

10. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    X-COM is 13GB, Hitman is 26GB, Asscreed IV is 33GB. Welcome to modern gaming, hope you don't have a provider with a download cap.
    I assume those are PC specs, since Hitman on 360 was like 6 gigs or so. What the hell makes the 20GB difference?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by No One View Post
    Look at Max Payne 3....
    I downloaded that one, too. Between those 2 Rockstar games, no DLC for either, nearly 20 of my 250 GB... dayum.