Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Playing? (Summer, 2014)

1. Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    I assume those are PC specs, since Hitman on 360 was like 6 gigs or so. What the hell makes the 20GB difference?!?!
    Probably video resolution, which was the 20GB or whatever difference between the PS3 and 360 versions of Metal Gear Rising.

2. HD textures, multiple languages, etc.

3. Summer 2014 and I'm playing on my shiny new Vita.
    Really don't get why people dislike the Vita, it's a great system. Not quite as good a library as the 3DS but still awesome. Killzone Mercenary is possibly the best looking thing ever made for a handheld.

Deez, at tnl, we love the system but hate the wasted potential.

5. Vita is dead to me.

6. Assassin's Creed IV - This game shits all over ACIII and Liberation; they're almost embarrassing in comparison. I think the worst thing I can say so far is that the free-running is still a bit too uncontrollable, but the quality of life improvements on almost everything else are just great. Also: that soundtrack. So damn good.

7. Viva la Vita!

I've been playing Mario Kart 8 on 150cc but the only reasons I play on 150cc are because I'm not a bitch and I'm not a pussy, if I had a sandy beach vagina I would definitely regress to 100cc.

8. You can claim the contrary all you want, but there is no escaping bitch status when you race on 150cc:

9. Cheep Cheep Beach has less sand than your vag. The amount of sand in your vaginal orifice could carpet the Sahara Desert. Pro tip: invest in a douche

10. So many people were like "let's go to the beach today" then they thought about it and were like "let's just go hang out in yjoung's vagina" because way more sand