Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Half Life 3 Type Games, or Dude: Put Your Game Out Already (This Century, Please)

1. Half Life 3 Type Games, or Dude: Put Your Game Out Already (This Century, Please)

This is a thread for games that should be made, which aren't being made. A good example is the Duke Nukem Forever fiasco, which surpassed Guns N' Roses Chinese Democracy levels of absurdity, only to be worse than the GnR record when it was finally released (full disclosure: DNF is actually not that terrible.

Here are my choices:

Metroid WiiU / Metroid 3DS Where is a new Metroid? I think this bears repeating. Where the fuck is a new metroid you fucking fuckfaces

Jet Set Radio PS4/Xbox3

You can choose games that are both practical choices - like why hasn't this company released this game already - and dream choices. For example, Metroid is practical, whereas JGR is kind of a dream choice.

I'm really disappointed with the lineup of games this fall, and I wish companies would start making better games. That's why I started this thread. The marquee games this season - Destiny, Hyrule Warriors, Super Smash Bros whichever edition - are such cash-grabbing trash. Only ones I'm interested in are The Evil Within and Bayonetta 2, possibly Sunset Overdrive, maybe Far Cry 4 for shits and giggles. Does anyone else admit this looks like one of the worse falls for AAA games in the past decade? At least Bloodborne is out this February.

2. This is a thread for games that should be made, which aren't being made. A good example is the Duke Nukem Forever

3. but serious answer

Rallisport 3/ PGR 5

oh and STUNTMAN

4. I think we'll get a Metroid Dread or whatever for the "NEW" 3DS. Nintendo gotta get us in somehow.

5. Just Cause 3

6. Jumping Flash! remake.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler_Durden View Post
    Does anyone else admit this looks like one of the worse falls for AAA games in the past decade?
    It's not as bad as last year. That doesn't mean there isn't a pile of games I want to see:
    • Dark Escape 4D (PS4 w/ Move support)
    • Daytona 2 (PC)
    • Dino Crisis 4 (PC)
    • F-Zero (3DS)
    • Phantasy Star V (PSV... I think)
    • Shenmue Trilogy (PC)
    • Shin Megami Tensei II (English, iOS)
    • Star Fox (3DS)
    • Wave Race (3DS)
    • Some non-lazy 2D games

8. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Just Cause 3