Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1121232425262729 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Playing? (Summer, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by jyoung View Post
    When the grim reaper steps up what the hell you gonna' do
    Don't lose your holy water.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (PC)
    How are you managing this? I searched for this on Steam but didn't find it.

3. Going on my Mega Man kick. 1/2 down, working on 3 when I get home.

dokurobotto should be skull robot not Doc robot
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    How are you managing this? I searched for this on Steam but didn't find it.
    Citi bought it for me, since you never did.

6. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    M2's Phantasy Star Collection for PS2 is especially good.
    I had no idea this:

A) has the English ROMs for I-IV on it and

B) is available in JP PSN.

Quick, somebody tell me if this is a good site for yencoins: http://www.japan-codes.com

-------HORIZONTAL RURU-----------

Hey, gang. I've been playing the shit out of some 3DS games on the train lately.

Kirby Triple Deluxe was a ton of fun. It's got that perfect Kirby mix of "this is really easy" and "I really don't care out easy this is because it's the best!" That really ends once you reach the TRUE ARENA and the bosses are out to both kill you and roll around on your corpse for a while. I'm probably going to go back to it to finish some odds and ends later, but I got a bit distracted. You see...

Mario 3D Land is the best game released on the 3DS. I can't comprehend how I haven't played through this until now. EVERYTHING feels pretty much perfect. I was a little sad that it was easy, but then SURPRISE, you cocky a-hole! Special Worlds! Still not impossibly difficult, but JUST right. I'm definitely going to play this through to get all the stars on my save. I'll be soooo popular!

I've also been trying Kirby's Mass Attack. It's... not really what I was expecting. At all. I can see why the label in front of the gigantic stack of copies said $10 at Best Buy when I bought it. Maybe I'll just jump to Super Star Ultra instead.

...or Kirby and the Amazing Mirror on the Wii U, maybe. I need to grab that.

7. Amazing Mirror is not very good. The large world thing is neat but having access to only one ability at once and having to run across the map to regain whatever ability sucks all the fun out of it
    Donk

Mass Attack is a fantastic game. I expected a lot of cute little Kirbys and that's what I got.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

Been putting some serious time into Phantasy Star IV. It's good stuff! It fixes pretty much every issue I've had with the earlier games. I don't think it holds up to the snes's best rpgs, but there isn't much that does.