Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey TNL Artists, Want To Compete for a $250 Prize?

1. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    damn you shinjohn.

Sorry I honestly thought it was a fair prize for what you wanted to do. I thought the community would have gone for it, similar to how people did with Owl drawings for Icarus, my bad.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

2. It's all good. I'm not closing the door on it yet.

3. You could always use a classic comic strip on the side?
    Name:  d016.jpg
Views: 296
Size:  34.2 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. Wow, Scott Adams writing has taken a turn.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

It's almost funny now.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    It's all good. I'm not closing the door on it yet.
    You need a theme song? I'm probably not kidding.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    It's almost funny now.
    Stop fronting. You worked in an office and you read Dogbert when you were sixteen.

This is funny.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Stop fronting. You worked in an office and you read Dogbert when you were sixteen.

This is funny.
    Dilbert was seriously the funniest shit until I was about 20. I'm not sure if it started sucking or if my tastes changed.

In my first job, I found it particularly funny to read Dilbert books while I was at work during slow times. One of them had a reversible dust jacket that said "Company Loyalty - Your Key to Success" by "Scott Adams, Ph.D" on the other side. I got commended by my boss for reading it.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

8. That dust jacket thing is pretty cute.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    Sorry I honestly thought it was a fair prize for what you wanted to do. I thought the community would have gone for it, similar to how people did with Owl drawings for Icarus, my bad.
    maybe TNL likes icarus more.

10. Just saw this thread, love the idea! I'll try to do something up for you as this focuses on my favorite thing to draw: game dudes! I will try to get it done soon, but anyone on here I've done art for knows it takes me way too freaking long.