Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hey TNL Artists, Want To Compete for a $250 Prize?

1. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    Sorry I honestly thought it was a fair prize for what you wanted to do. I thought the community would have gone for it, similar to how people did with Owl drawings for Icarus, my bad.
    Icarus offered to pay everyone that took the time, not just the winner.

He didn't, though! =/

3. well shit, if that's the issue then I will pay everyone $20 for their "serious" submission. But no, piss on that. All I asked for was a loose breakdown and I would have chosen from that. I'm no artist, but I know I could bang something out in half an hour, even if it were stick figures with "pikachu" and "Master Higgins" written over their head.
    This actually made me pretty mad.
    Fuck TNL.
    What irritates me the most is that I'm positive Yeller salted the game. Had the first response been positive, I bet more would have followed. But since he and the furry shit all over it, the hive mind followed. So of course no one except righteous dudes like Finch and Pineapple would even feign passing interest beyond that point.
    Whatever.
    It's not like the store is going to open and then I'll never want new artwork for things again. I'll just be paying someone else for it. That's fine.