Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Rhythm of Fighters (Android, iOS)

The Rhythm of Fighters (Android, iOS)

Quote Originally Posted by Joystiq
    SNK Playmore has released The Rhythm of Fighters, a touchscreen-based iOS and Android rhythm game based on its long-running King of Fighters franchise.

Similar in setup to SNK's Dreamcast obscurity Cool Cool Toon, The Rhythm of Fighters challenges players to tap and swipe the screen according to on-screen prompts. Combos cause your on-screen character to pummel his or her opponent, and winning matches grants you level-ups that result in increased damage and other stat boosts.

The Rhythm of Fighters is priced at 99 cents, and additional characters and songs are available via in-app purchase.
    Link

2. Similar in setup to SNK's Dreamcast obscurity Cool Cool Toon
    I think this is the best day of my life.

#equipokof

Eh, I'll give it a shot for 99 cents.

4. Hey, this is pretty good. It's Cool Cool Toon with Neo Geo sprites and music. That's exactly as good or as bad as it sounds depending on whether or not you're a jerk.

Revoking my right to complain about micro transactions... nnnnnnow.

I'm okay with microtransactions on a 99 cent game. It's when you pay $60 for a game and they want to keep nickle and diming you that I tell them to get fucked.

Doesn't the equivalent Final Fantasy game have microtransactions and a stupid entry price? How many of you bought that shit?

I bought the game but no dlc. And let's be fair here, RoF is fun, but it's no Theatrhytm. Or even Elite Beat Agents.

I don't think I'm taking that the way you intended.

9. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    I bought the game but no dlc. And let's be fair here, RoF is fun, but it's no Theatrhytm. Or even Elite Beat Agents.
    is it Cool Cool Toon?
    Donk

I've never played that.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.