Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2838404142

Thread: This Month's Haul - July, 2014

South Florida craigslist is basically a million people advertising that they buy Nintendo tapes and idiots selling UMDs for $20 a pop.

Too many hispanic people here, they're all about that hustle.

I get a ton of great deals from some local guys. Nintendo Age has also been very good to me. Some people are jerks but a lot are actually really fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Or they know that everyone is going to beat them down no matter how fair the price.
    I wish haggling would just die. It's unfair, wastes time, and is annoying.
    Seller sets his price, pay it or don't.
    I'm sure it gets annoying as hell to deal with but I think it's up to the store owner to let the customers know if they don't want haggling. If there's an option for a lower than sticker price, then of course people are going to try and go for it. One game store in my area used to be flexible on prices but over time they became "sticker price only". I respect their policy although it probably does result in me buying less stuff. When the prices were more flexible, I would get better deals when I bought a larger number of games at a time.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    Too many hispanic people here
    lol

4. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    wait...is he having a conversation with himself?
    How dare you interrupt the conversation I was having with myself.

I'd thought I was editing my post, while I was filling the company truck up at the gas station. I didn't notice that I'd actually quoted myself instead.

Quote Originally Posted by low
    Montana was scenic to drive through. Would probably go insane trekking around the state for sale listings though
    Those were just the listings in Flathead county. That mostly covers Kalispell, Columbia Falls, White Fish, Big Fork, Hungry Horse, Polson and the Glacier park area. Everything is within a 40 mile radius from where my old man lives. The last time I was there (2012) to see my mom for the very last time, I checked out Craigslist and saw stuff like a boxed 60 gig PS3 for $120 and lots of older hardware at decent prices. Most people up there would rather sell it quick, than hassle with things like Ebay to move items; they also aren't worried about some crazy ass showing up to their house to rob them.
    Last edited by gamevet; 05 Aug 2014 at 11:33 PM.