Page 25 of 42 FirstFirst ... 112123242526272939 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul - July, 2014

1. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    It's wierd [sic] that this electrical thing is such a hot button.
    It's not a hot button, though. No one thinks what you did was incorrect except Cheeks.
    I can't wait until evolution eliminates whatever is in our DNA that compels us to keep arguing over nothing with him.
    We all do it, though we all know better.

2. I think we all want to be the guy that finally fixes him.

To be that guy, the pride that would come with it. If I spent as much time studying electrical engineering as I've spent arguing with IP I totally would have installed that outlet myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I can't wait until evolution eliminates whatever is in our DNA that compels us to keep arguing over nothing with him.
    We all do it, though we all know better.
    its because you enjoy it

Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    I think we all want to be the guy that finally fixes him.

To be that guy, the pride that would come with it. If I spent as much time studying electrical engineering as I've spent arguing with IP I totally would have installed that outlet myself.
    electrical engineering doesn't teach you anything about wiring a house. It just teaches you how and why the electrons flow through the wire.

I learned how to do house wiring from my dad. Who learned it from a book and by doing it.

5. Cheeks was just advocating for you to know enough to tell if he did a good job and used good materials. I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    I learned how to appropriate time and money all by myself.
    I'm impressed with your ability to appropriate time. What is it like to be a God?

tumblr teaches me a lesson on it at least 3 times a day. Its a very popular word these days.

8. Look at y'all arguing over electric outlets and shit. I got Astro Warrior (complete) for the Master System and you guys are fighting over McDonald's and wall outlets.

FUCKING ASTRO WARRIOR.

Get some perspective, fellas!