Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41416171819 LastLast

Thread: Tekken 7

1. I'm sure we discussed the Akuma reveal in another thread, but here it goes in the Tekken 7 thread:

along with the recent Nina Williams reveal:

Last edited by Geo; 31 Dec 2016 at 12:55 PM.

2. That is awesome. They didn't say anything about the PC version at the Xbox event, right?
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

3. nah, they just announced the "early 2017" release

I don't think there's an exclusivity agreement for the game so it'll be on ps4 too I'm sure

4. Great news. I'm not too surprised about this, with the arcade system being a Win 7 PC (System ES3 again, like TC5 uses). If there was some sort of exclusivity, I'm sure Namco wouldn't have set up the T7 Steam page until days before the PC release. Nina is in one of the pictures there, so it looks like the FR content is all in and Harada is keeping his word about no paid DLC.

Hopefully the PC one can be cranked to higher resolutions than 1080p.

5. e: yeah on thie youtube stream thing harada's translator mentioned its coming to ps4 too

Last edited by cka; 13 Jun 2016 at 08:29 PM.

6. I didn't know what thread to put it in...

7. Terrible.

Oh, so is that home ports only then? I made a point to see if he was playable on the arcade machine and I didn't see him. (I also didn't bother playing the second match after winning the first with whoever big titty chick I ended up having chosen for me. After all these years, Tekken is still Tekken.)

9. I don't know... I doubt it. I don't think they have released DLC 2 Geese Howard yet. Noct was just announced, don't expect to see him for a while.