Thread: Does anyone have a 21V 1A dc power adaptor. Or a 21V dc adaptor with at least 1A of current?

1. Does anyone have a 21V 1A dc power adaptor. Or a 21V dc adaptor with at least 1A of current?

I'm trying to fix up a keyboard to give to someone who wants to start learning piano, and I can't find the power supply. 21V is an odd number and tough to find, but I figured if anyone (re:Fe26) had one I would be willing to purchase it. Thanks if anyone checks for me!
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

I just checked my cable bin at home, I'll check the one at my parents house when I head over in a bit.

3. A 24V power supply should work just fine, and will be far easier to find.

4. I just got one online, but thanks for checking josh and helping kedawa. I heard mismatching V's is a big no no. But its ok, the adapter has a return policy too when it arrives! Can't rep you josh, blame TNL.

5. Anything more than 20% or so could be risky, but pretty much anything that uses a power brick has an internal voltage regulator as well, and those are pretty tolerant.
    The heavy power adapters with actual transformers in them won't give you a reliable fixed output voltage anyway, since they fluctuate along with your AC power.

There wasn't one at my parents place. Glad you found one.

7. Come to New York josh!

I'm working on it. These are busy times.

9. The one I got online specifically for the keyboard didn't work. I dug deeper in the reviews and found that the company is shit. But they did refund full monies!