Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water (Wii U)

1. Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water (Wii U)

Last edited by Space Pirate Roberts; 16 Jun 2015 at 08:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

2. Trintran retweeted a link to the J site. I hope he's being SNEAKY.

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wiiu/al5j/index.html

also official trailer:

official quote from Miyamoto: "Too scary!"
    Donk

3. Dear Nintendo: I will forgive you for this horseshit Club Nintendo award if you bring this here.

kthx.

4. Yeah, it's not coming here.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

I still can't believe a penal colony got the remake of II but we didn't. At least Dolphin solves that problem. The lack of translation of IV is a bigger issue.

Wasn't there some fan-made translation of IV that used the SD card or am I thinking of something else?

Nintendo passing on anything would be retarded given how badly they need more games out.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I still can't believe a penal colony got the remake of II but we didn't.
    Pedophiles and heretics got the little girl and demon game. The Puritans who kicked them out didn't. Sounds right to me.

8. Quote Originally Posted by NeoZeedeater View Post
    Wasn't there some fan-made translation of IV that used the SD card or am I thinking of something else?
    Yeah, the translation was specifically made so you had to have a legit copy of the game to make it work. I never could get it to work with the latest Wii update though.

I think this one will come out here... why would Trintran say, "HEY LOOK, ISN'T THIS COOL?" otherwise...
    Donk

9. Sweet Billy.

10. Quote Originally Posted by NeoZeedeater View Post

Nintendo passing on anything would be retarded given how badly they need more games out.
    The main reason it was passed on for Wii was due to game crashing bugs that didn't even get fixed in Japan as Nintendo didn't want to pay for it, thus the game was never reprinted and commands a relatively high price tag.
    Become History
    Awesome stuff I'm selling | Backloggery | Tumblr
    2013 Completion (2): PC (1), 360 (1)