Page 15 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Way to Cover a Classic Game

1. N-Gage.

2. Negra Modela.

Please don't drop one of those. It would be such a waste.

Found a TOM-PON interview where he mentions that Changkey and Telli names were taken from actual nicknames of people working at Capcom at the time.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

I wanted to have an intro for the video, even if it meant using my hacky, amateur editing. Past this it's all gameplay footage, one video per level + boss.

Let me know if it's too much, too shitty, whatever. Any suggestions are welcome.

The audio is a mess because I recorded different lines on different days and who knows what other variables. I'm going to do it all in one go so it sounds more consistent now that I have a better idea of what the video contains.

edit: I need to grey out the glowing Inafune pic a little when the text comes up...
    My Backloggery

I don't know anything about editing but it seems well made so far. The quick history and suggestions on how to choose a starting point are laid out in an easy to follow manner. The Mzoster System intro is rad, too.

7. You sound bored out of your mind in the history section you do
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. The only thing I didn't like, which will probably be fixed once you re-record it and so is a non-issue, is that you sound like you're reading and not conversational.
    So in a way, I'm saying it looks and sounds good to me, with the exception of shit you already know about!

It's weird... it's like I need someone in the room just sitting there so that my voice sounds normal. I guess it's mental since I don't sound like that on the phone, either.

If it's just me and a mic it sounds like I'm reading =/
    My Backloggery

10. Agreed. You lack the excitement I'm used to hearing.