Page 17 of 80 FirstFirst ... 31315161718192131 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Way to Cover a Classic Game

1. Mzo kinda sounds somewhere between "I'm reading from a script and it's weird" and "I'm doing nerdy shit in my bedroom and I'm talking quietly so that my roommate/family can't hear me".

REAL TALK i luv u

Rambo calling me out. He's right, I had family over this weekend and recorded some of that quietly in my room, lol.

Redid the audio, added some more details here and there. I think I'm happy enough with this that I'm moving on to Bombman's stage, unless someone points out a huge mistake or omission.

I also made a new channel that's not linked to my stupid Google+ page with my full name, etc. I linked it to a business page called Mzo. I'll put unlisted videos up early in my usual account so you guys can check them over before I put the finished product on the new page.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

3. A++++ would watch again.

The only thing I suggest is that when you're talking about Inafune, you say:

"He's even called megaman's creator in some assholes tweets."

Then show Kevin's tweet.

Oh wait that wasn't Inafune
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	102.4 KB 
ID:	75082  
    Last edited by AstroBlue; 15 Sep 2014 at 07:26 AM.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

4. I liked it! It's much better quality than the shitty videos I make. Consider me subscribed.

Out of curiosity, what editing program are you using?

5. That was significantly better.

Also yes you should find a way to fit in Kevin's idiotic tweet.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

I thought the latest video was great. I've never even considered subscribing to a YouTube channel, but I suspect I'll wind up watching all of these if that level of quality is sustained.

7. Not bad!

Keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    I liked it! It's much better quality than the shitty videos I make. Consider me subscribed.

Out of curiosity, what editing program are you using?
    Well, subscribe to the Mzo channel when I start putting videos up! I'm using Adobe Premiere Pro 6.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

9. This is great! Nice editing too.

10. Really, really enjoyed this. I didn't see the first ones you did, but I thought this one was great! Great info - and your right - lots of little tidbits that I never even thought about, like how many lines are in the health bars and how much damage the megabuster does to to each boss.

Can't wait for more!

Any reason you have it unlisted for now? Are you planning on building up a couple of videos before making them public?